The Dragon (Public House)

The Dragon reborn May 2015
As was - a winters evening 4th Jan 2015
As was - 4th Jan 2015
As was - 4th Jan 2015
As was - 2014


Bookings on 01293 851286 (corrected again 11/8/2015!)

Follow the Dragon on

or on the website

The Dragon, situated in the centre of Colgate village, close to St Leonard's Forest is owned by the family firm of brewers Hall and Woodhouse.

Originally called "The Colgate Inn" when built in 1880 by Michell's,a Horsham brewer it was later owned by another Horsham brewer, King and Barnes, before coming into the ownership of the Hall and Woodhouse family firm of brewers based in Blandford St Mary, Dorset.

After being closed for a year during 2009, the Dragon reopened for business in November 2010 managed by new tenants Tim and Min Brooker. They were followed by Nikki and Robin, (who are now running the Cherry Tree at Faygate in February 2015). Closed again from January 2015 for extension and refurbishment, the Dragon reopened 9th May under the new management.